Sydney Discovery Rides
LATEST UPDATE – Due to the popularity of the Sydney Discovery Rides. Bicycle NSW is excited to announce that the program has been extend for 2 extra weeks. Thanks to the support of the City of Sydney and Bike Sydney we will be running the City Foreshore Scenic Ride and Sydney Park to Central Ride again. Bookings are essential, see below for details and how to register.
Always wanted to go out on your bike to explore your city, ride to work, ride to the shops or get to a friend’s place – but never really knew which roads in your neighbourhood are the best ones to get you there?
City of Sydney and Bicycle NSW are excited to host four FREE Sunday rides where you can enjoy led rides around your city. You’ll get to know Sydney’s regional bike network, get confident on your bike and enjoy some of Sydney’s iconic sights.
Experienced ride leaders will take you on easy short approximately 10km routes through inner-Sydney neighbourhoods like Alexandria, Surry Hills, Glebe, Millers Point, the CBD and Pyrmont. These Sunday rides are the perfect way to gain confidence on your bike, discover some great routes or just to enjoy an active Sunday morning.
Come join us in exploring your city by bike on these fun, accessible rides:
- Sunday 24 May – New Date! City Foreshore Scenic Ride. Start/finish @ Town Hall. (View Ride). Hurry! Spots filling up fast, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday 31 May – New Date! Sydney Park to Central. Start/finish @ Sydney Park Kiosk. (View Ride). Hurry! Spots filling up fast, email email@example.com
- Sunday 7 June – New Date! Glebe to the City loop. Start/finish @ Blackwattle Café. (View ride). Hurry! Spots filling up fast, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each week there are three opportunities to ride:
- 8:00am (for the early risers)
- 9.30am (for the snoozers)
- 11.00am (for the ones that enjoy a sleep-in on their Sunday!)
Sydney Discovery Rides are open to all riders 12 years and older (Under 18 years must ride with parent or guardian) and each group will have a maximum of 10 people.
For further information and to book please contact Bicycle NSW on email@example.com.